Burma Teakwood Board Resistant To Water And Strong Fire Resistance
Burma Teakwood Board common names rouge wood, blood tree, Maliba, Thai pomelo, for dicotyledons lip-shaped lip-shaped lip-shaped family plants. Teak is a tropical tree, requiring a higher temperature, vertical distribution of more than 700-800 meters above sea level low hills and plains. Teak in the dry and wet changes in the case of a larger not to crack, resistant to water, strong fire resistance, can resist termites and sea insects in different sea areas eat, extremely resistant to decay.
Burma Teakwood Board is the main afforestation tree species, Myanmar is also an important export resources, the "King of the Million" reputation. After the the 1980s, with the traditional teak exporter Thailand, Indonesia has stopped the export of virgin wood Teak, Myanmar has become the only export teak country. In less than a few years, the country's domestic natural forest teak resources declined drastically, and the state began to study the artificial cultivation techniques of teak. The market also appeared many of the Burma Teakwood Board fake products, such as: Golden Silk pomelo, gold teak, Teak king, Zijin pomelo, such as the United States pomelo. So how do we identify the authenticity of the Burma Teakwood Board? Here are some ways to help you.
1. Look at the texture. The true teak floor has obvious ink and oil spots; the fake teak floor is either ink or ink shallow and scattered.
2. Touch with your hands. The real teak floor touches up slippery, feels very delicate, as if was soaked by oil, but the false teak floor is obviously very coarse.
3. Smell. True Teak floors emit a special fragrance that can be smelled if the teak is large enough to go in, and the scent is comfortable, while the fake wood is five fragrant or pungent.
4. Weigh the weight. True teak flooring is lighter than rosewood, but heavier than hemlock, with a moderate sense, while the fake teak flooring is generally biased.
5. Drip test. Drop a drop of water on the teak floor of the unpainted place, the true teak floor is the pearl-like distribution will not penetrate, and the fake teak floor water will slowly penetrate. Wipe dry water stains with paper towels, you will find the real teak floor water because it will not penetrate and the board surface has oily smooth, the water soon wiped dry, leaving no traces; the fake teak flooring has been infiltrated and surface roughness, water stains wiped dry, and there are scraps of paper;
6. Look at the sawdust. In the flooring installation link is better identified, real teak flooring sawdust has a very heavy oil, with the hand pinch when there is a soft feeling, and the fake teak flooring sawdust is dry and loose;
7, water immersion. The floor is soaked in water for 24 hours after observation of the change, no change is true teak flooring, if the distortion, expansion and other deformation phenomenon, is a false teak flooring.
8. Fire burns. With destructive testing, the general storefront has teak flooring sample, take a small piece of dry floor burning, real teak floor emitting smoke thick and large, while the false teak flooring is less.